An icon of the loss of British manufacturing technology, the TSR2 is being reborn for X-Plane v9.2.
The ancestral home of English Electric, and the centre of BAe Systems military aircraft division, Warton has seen the development of the Lightning to the Typhoon.
The world's favourite airline is fully represented in X-Plane. Aircraft for all ages (and liveries), major hubs (including Heathrow T5) and accurate flight plans.
50 years ago, Hawker designers had put their pens down, and the first Harrier - P1127 - was approaching completion. What could have flown over the last 50 years?
- 119 articles since May 2009
- We have 63 pages of published aircraft and scenery to download into x-plane
- If you'd like to help a developer, check out the beta resources that need some minor modifications before they're published.
- If you want to see the projects on the go, the resources in alpha are listed here. If you want to help or get involved, the developers will be pleased to collaborate!
- The pipe dream projects haven't yet started, but if you can gather resources to help, contribute them here or add your own pipe dreams
- Not sure where to start?
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki for some tips
- If you are new to wikis, check Help:Getting_Started
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- To write a new page, just enter the page name in the box below.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
- But the best way to start is starting to improve current pages, start at the stubs